http://googleslides.kbm1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Golden-Bitcoin-Google-Slides-Themes-Preview.gif 400 678 adminkim http://googleslidesppt.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/googleslidesppt-com-logo-300-300x87.gif adminkim2018-08-09 02:15:112018-08-09 02:39:26Golden Bitcoin Google Slides Themes
Golden Bitcoin Google Slides Themes
Golden Bitcoin Google Slides Themes: This template is based on the theme of internet virtual money coin. You can express a simple orange image presentation.
Search Keywords: gold, golden, bitcoin, money, bit, coin, internet, virtual, bank, banking, business, cash, buy, currency, concept, currency, e-commerce, exchange, electronic, economy, finance, financial, gold, golden, icon, internet, key, money, mobility, market, meta, network, pay, paying, pc, payment, pictogram, purchase, shopping, symbol, trade, technology, virtual, web, yellow, orange, black, idea, illustration, logo, PPT, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Template
Golden Bitcoin Google Slides Themes: It includes 61 slides
Features: Golden Bitcoin Google Slides Themes
- Fully and easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- This template has a color theme and will automatically apply color when copied and pasted
- It includes a customizable icon family with 135 different icons(Fully editable)
- Drag and drop image placeholder
- Easy editable data-driven charts (Editable via Excel)
- Vector graphics 100% fully editable
- Based on master slides
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- All background images are included. But The pictures used for example in the image placeholder are not included (You can easily insert your images) => Example pictures copyright: pixabay.com
- Our the templates can be used for school classes, business purposes, and commercial purposes. But all images and graphics (shapes) in this template are produced by allppt.com. Redistribution of the template or the extraction graphics are completely prohibited.
You can download as a .pptx file from Google Slides for free and continue working on your computer.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!