http://googleslides.kbm1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Plant-Dollar-Coins-Google-Slides-Themes-Preview.gif 400 678 adminkim http://googleslidesppt.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/googleslidesppt-com-logo-300-300x87.gif adminkim2018-08-09 06:24:252018-08-10 01:56:55Plant Dollar Coins Google Slides Themes
Plant Dollar Coins Google Slides Themes
Plant Dollar Coins Google Slides Themes: This template is a design that represents a growing dollar. This is good for presentations with a simple blue atmosphere.
Search Keywords: dollar, coin, cash, money, plant, flowerpot, tree, leaf, grow, growing, growth, abstract, bank, banking, business, concept, currency, deposit, design, earning, economy, finance, financial, flat, graphic, icon, increase, investment, market, nature, profit, prosperity, save, saving, sign, success, symbol, rich, wealth, white, blue, idea, illustration, logo, PPT, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Template
Plant Dollar Coins Google Slides Themes: It includes 61 slides
Features: Plant Dollar Coins Google Slides Themes
- Fully and easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- This template has a color theme and will automatically apply color when copied and pasted
- It includes a customizable icon family with 135 different icons(Fully editable)
- Drag and drop image placeholder
- Easy editable data-driven charts (Editable via Excel)
- Vector graphics 100% fully editable
- Based on master slides
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- All background images are included. But The pictures used for example in the image placeholder are not included (You can easily insert your images) => Example pictures copyright: pixabay.com
- Our the templates can be used for school classes, business purposes, and commercial purposes. But all images and graphics (shapes) in this template are produced by allppt.com. Redistribution of the template or the extraction graphics are completely prohibited.
You can download as a .pptx file from Google Slides for free and continue working on your computer.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!